Bali and Lombok
Discover Bali and Lombok with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to these beautiful islands before you’ve even packed your case – explore the myriad wildlife in Bali’s Barat National Park, island-hop between the Gili Isles of Lombok, or relax on the tranquil island of Nusa Lembongan.
Fall in love with beautiful Bali and Lombok.
Whether you want to trek volcanic Mount Rinjani, surf the Bukit Peninsula or visit holistic healers in Ubud, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Bali and Lombok have to offer.
Two neighbouring islands nestled in the Indonesian archipelago, Bali and Lombok are blessed with a wealth of natural beauty. And with each island offering its own distinct identity and rich culture, there is plenty for visitors to explore.
Our recently updated guide brings Bali and Lombok to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the Islands’ iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.
– our pick of Bali and Lombok’s must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
– the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
– detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
– easy-to-follow itineraries
– expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
– colour-coded chapters to every part of Bali and Lombok
– our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.