Berlitz Pocket Guide Algarve (Travel Guide with Dictionary)
Portugal’s southern coastal region is one of Europe’s premier beach destinations, known for its magnificent year-round weather, superb golf facilities and top sports holidays. Be inspired to visit with this concise, full-colour travel guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the Algarve has to offer.
Berlitz Pocket Guide Algarve
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring the Algarve. From top tourist attractions like Ponta da Piedade, Falesia beach and Lagos, to cultural gems, including the Moorish town of Silves, Igreja do Carmo, the famous chapel made from monks skulls, and Olhao fish market, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Algarve
– Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
– Historical and cultural insights: delve into the region’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
– Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
– Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we’ve got you covered
– Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
– Covers: Western Algarve; Albufeira and central Algarve; Faro and environs; Eastern Algarve; Exursion to Lisbon
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Phrase Book & Dictionary Portuguese
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids’ language products.