Berlitz Pocket Guide Italian Lakes (Travel Guide with Dictio: (Travel Guide with
This is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to the Italian Lakes, and now comes with a bi-lingual dictionary.
Berlitz Pocket Guide Italian Lakes
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring the Italian Lakes. From top tourist attractions Malcesine, Santa Caterina del Sasso and Villa del Balbianello, to cultural gems, including an operatic extravaganza at Verona’s Roman Arena, the ‘pearl of Lake Como’, Bellagio, and the magnificent medieval and Renaissance monuments of Bergamo’s Citta Alta, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to the Italian Lakes:
– Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
– Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
– Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
– Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we’ve got you covered
– Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
– Covers: Lake Maggiore; Lake Como; Lake Garda; The eastern shore; Lesser Lakes; Lombard Cities; Verona
Get the most out of your trip with Berlitz Phrase Book & Dictionary Italian
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids’ language products.