Berlitz Pocket Guide Jamaica (Travel Guide with Dictionary)
This comprehensive guide to Jamaica features colour coding for ease of use, a user-friendly A to Z of travel tips, detailed cartography on fold-out flaps, a section highlighting the top ten attractions, and bright photography.
Berlitz Pocket Guide Jamaica
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Jamaica. From top tourist attractions like Rose Hall Great House, Ys Falls and Seven Mile Beach, to cultural gems, including the magnificent Blue Mountains, the fascinating Bob Marley Museum and Black River, home to a variety of birds, fish and crocodiles, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Jamaica:
– Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
– Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
– Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
– Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we’ve got you covered
– Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
– Covers: Montego Bay; East on the Coast Road; Ocho Rios to Annotto Bay; Port Antonio and the East; Kingston and Environs; Central Highlands and the South; Negril and the West
Get the most out of your trip with: Berlitz Pocket Guide Caribbean Ports of Call
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids’ language products.