Berlitz Pocket Guide Madagascar (Travel Guide with Dictionar: (Travel Guide with
This is the quintessential pocket-sized travel guide to Madagascar. Plan your trip, plan perfect days and discover how to get around – this pocket-sized guide is a convenient, quick-reference companion to discovering what to do and see in Madagascar, from top attractions like Antananarivo and Nosy Be, to hidden gems, including Parc National des Tsingy de Bemaraha and the Mandrare River Valley.
Berlitz Pocket Guide Madagascar
The world-renowned pocket travel guide by Berlitz, now with a free bilingual dictionary.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Madagascar. From top tourist attractions like Antananarivo, Parc de l’Isalo and the AllÃ©e des Baobabs, to cultural gems, including lemur-viewing and birdwatching in the Mandrare River Valley, exploring the breathtaking ‘stone forest’ at the Parc des Tsingy de Bemaraha and whale-watching at Nosy Be, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Madagascar:
– Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
– Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
– Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
– Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we’ve got you covered
– Dictionary: quick-reference bilingual language guide to help you with vocabulary
– Covers: Antananarivo; Central Highlands; The Deep South; The West Coast; The Northeast Coast; The Far North
You may also be interested in: Berlitz Pocket Guide Mauritius
About Berlitz: Berlitz draws on years of travel and language expertise to bring you a wide range of travel and language products, including travel guides, maps, phrase books, language-learning courses, dictionaries and kids’ language products.