Lonely Planet Best of Europe
Lonely Planet’s Best of Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the Northern Lights in Reykjavik, party in Amsterdam and ride through the canals of Venice- all with your trusted travel companion.
Lonely Planet: The world’s number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet’s Best of Europe is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. See the Northern Lights in Reykjavik, party in Amsterdam and ride through the canals of Venice – all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Best of Europe:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, art, food, wine, sports, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate
- Covers London, Scottish Highlands, Dublin, Reykjavik, Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, Provence, Barcelona, Lisbon, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Rome, Venice, Florence, Tuscany, and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s Best of Europe is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Europe’s most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Visiting a European city but just want the highlights? Pockets are smaller guides featuring the top sights and experiences for a shorter trip or weekend visit.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves, it’s in every traveller’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017