Top 10 Milan and the Lakes
This is a pocket-sized guide to Milan and the Lakes, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map – all designed to help you see the very best of Milan and the Lakes.
Italy’s ‘second city’ oozes culture and style – Milan has exquisite architecture, world-class museums, chic boutiques, bustling markets and trendy night spots – and all of this within striking distance of the tranquility of the Italian lakes. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Milan and the Lakes with absolute ease.
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Milan and the Lakes into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best museums, places to eat, shops and festivals.
– Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
– Detailed Top 10 lists of Milan’s must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Leonardo’s Last Supper, Milan’s Duomo, Pinacoteca di Brera, Castello Sforzesco, Pinacoteca Ambrosiana, Sant’Ambrogio, Navigli, Isole Borromee, Bergamo and Mantua
– Milan and the Lakes’ most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, dining, and sightseeing
– Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s attractions, things to do for free and and hidden gems off the beaten track
– A laminated pull-out map of Milan and the Lakes, plus eight colour area maps
– Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK’s favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Milan’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Italy.